Friday, March 27, 2009

Wanna Have Sex - Pope vs Condom



Pope 'distorting condom science'

One of the world's most prestigious medical journals, the Lancet, has accused Pope Benedict XVI of distorting science in his remarks on condom use.

It said the Pope's recent comments that condoms exacerbated the problem of HIV/Aids were wildly inaccurate and could have devastating consequences.


This one, I agree with pope. For me, without condom and more knowledge in sex education. AIDS will not be such as big as what we face right now. For me, without condom, people will be more careful when they get involved in a sex.. Especially with what I called, 'low cost' pleasure.

If people can understand, it's bad to have 'low cost' sex and at that time they don't have anything to protect them, I think they will not do it. I don't think they want to suffer for the rest of their life just because of 30 minutes of pleasure (or maybe 3 minutes?)

If you said that condom can be use for family planning, I don't think you can't find any other methods.

Do not have sex with someone you don't know. Have sex ONLY with your love one. Someone who will take care of you even if both of you die because of sex.

Cheers...


TGIF

Hmmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Between Reality and Fantasy...