Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fancy a holiday in UK?

I'm not saying I'm a big fan of Manchester United team. But, if given a chance, of course I want to see a live game of Man U at Old Trafford.

In order to set my feet in UK, one of the biggest contraint of course is the budget. With the high fuel price increase, the flight tickets will cost us arms and legs. And how about the accomodations that is within our budget during our stay there?

Luckily with cheaperthanhotels, we can search online for cheap Manchester Hotels, cheap London Hotels, and even cheap Edinburgh Hotels. Even for last minute booking, it offers all year round discount accomodation deals. What more. some of these offer free inclusions within the price, such as free breakfasts, use of facilities such as gyms , swimming pools and internet access facilities. Perfect right?

The magnificient Old Trafford

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Between Reality and Fantasy...