Monday, October 01, 2007

I love my Google Reader!!!


*** I know, I’m not supposed to curse or doing whatever bad thing in Ramadan. But, please bear in your head... I’m so high right now. Let me tell you, right now my 'gusi bengkak' and another round of migraine. In a damn very cold office... Sure you brain start to rumble and shaking to make you uncontrollable to be a good Muslim...


So here we go... a small story about... Errr....

I love my google reader. It helps me a lot. At least, everyday i can save around 30 minute my time. Just to check 1 by 1 any site or blog that i always check everyday... Just imagine, i have at nearly 10 tech website, around 5 photo and 5 graphic to check everyday. That does not include a few personal blog, fotopages, flickr, fotoblog etc....

I love my google reader! Love it for a few reasons that I prefer not to disclose here. But, it helps me a lot. And sometime, google reader provide me with some news that.... rejuvenated! A quite refreshing news too! It all happened when I really need them most. Thank god, you bring me a good entry! At least to make me laugh! So hard until I can forget about my swelling gum a few minutes ago. Lol....

Ok... stop it right now... I want to go back early. To buka puasa. To sleep early and... hopefully can write my blog after sahur next morning (incase i can sleep before 10 tonite). Before thinkin, what i want to hentam other people next morning... Hmmmmm

So to all of you... Brush you teeth... Before they grow bigger and finally you throw a tantrum like me.... Hohohoho... demmit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Between Reality and Fantasy...