Saturday, September 29, 2007

Digi EDGE

Now currently im at my house. Using Digi EDGE tech on my Vista pc. Online on Ings new PDA on Internet Sharing on Windows Mobile 5.0.

Connection wise, sooooo damn slow... It tooks me nearly 1 minute just to open this posting page. And maybe another 2 minutes to post this entry. Huhhh... How can i stand to use my normal work with this kind of speed? I may open my email, but im sure, im gonna kick this pc if i need 10 minutes just to open my flickr or google reader.

Ok... stop for now... Until i have a good internet connection. I will use my 'current internet connection' like always ...

Hahahaha... See ya, and have a nice weekend...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biar lambat asalkan perlahan..

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Between Reality and Fantasy...