Thursday, October 19, 2006

Should be... (update)

30 minutes later...

Actually... i want to post about my ex... Our story... but... since I got no mood already... I cancel la... That entry just about our love, life or etc. And a bit my situation right now. What i've decided that has been decided my the one. I don't know, it could be true, it could be wrong. U can judge it by yourself...

What else? Coz don wanna update later. Ohhh... Still i can't send my email. Stupid email... Arrghhhh... It ok lah... time to fly away... Taking care... and happy fasting... bye!


**************************************************
Damn... today, i should be post another long entry that i wrote last weken. But, since 12'oclk today, i can't send my email to my friend. I'm getting fedup! Demmit... Even i count how many space i use for my email. I guess not more than 10mb. But they keep saying, 'email over limit-over limit... Demmit!

But i can sent other email to others. Dem yuh CSA. Stupid contractor for maybank! Waste 1billion of Maybanks money!

Ermm when im angry.. i feel really hungry... Asked my friend... Jom nandos... Ok? Right now... hahahaha...

Ok ok... leave me... emotionally not stable after that overlimit incident... ~:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Between Reality and Fantasy...