Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Any better?

1 comment touched me, on my earlier photos.

So this time i upload again a few photos that much comments gived by my officemate... I meant good comments. I don't know why... Well... another 150 on cd.

Flowers... They ask me... "Terre la you"... Me said - "Mana ada..."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They like that BnW conversion. Not this photos... "Aaaa korang ada paper ke?". "Mana ada..."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

None of the subject look at the camera. They 'doin' something.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Same as the above. Same baby. Different GF.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kak Enie - She said... Im greenish... and different... (Actually i can't remember how i did this effect coz i did it manually!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kak Lina smiled - They said - "You know how to captured feeling aaa?"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kak Enie with budak kecik - Simple but they like that old style one...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Simple... Captured unnoticed
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yaaaa... i know... i need 3 more year to improve myself. That's okay... coz maybe that day, somebody will help me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Between Reality and Fantasy...