Monday, January 08, 2007

36 hours of bad day!

Having a bad day? How about 36 hours of bad day?

1 - Went to OUM for new sem registration. Arrived at 12. My number - 2095. Thanks to akak (I don't know who is she). If I take new number, I guess, it could be 2300++. And lucky for me, i still have 1200 more number to wait. Demmit! So, forget it.

2 - Order Sea water coconut. "Sorry la kawan, lupa la. Customer ramai". Yea right, 10 minutes just to get my sea water coconut. And then, order kuew teaw goreng and lala. Also late. But the best thing was, crave to eat sotong kangkung. Great... My sotong kangkung was never arrived!!!

3 - My car's brake cannot tahan already. Nearly hit my friend who rode his bike infront of me.

4 - My keyboard kaput already. Y and T disappeared from their dictionary. So it gonna be like this. "g u ko? Cuba ou check balik erms dier g asal. Ko-ko dier ada unjuk ke? hank ou!"... This is the real one. "Yg tu kot? Cuba you check balik terms dier yg asal. Kot-kot dier ada tunjuk ke? Thank you!” Shi... ou gonna burn m mone...

5 - My external harddisk got virus. I can't backup my data from my office. Ouhh man!

6 - Someone (who drove white CRV) nearly hit my car. Ya i know, my car was so old. But dontlah... "Honkkk honkk". I'm so piss off! Woii. So raised my hand. Both hand. And "Fuck!” And thank god, that crv slow down after he know that I'm so piss off! Else... Hahahaha...

7 - To make all these stories have a good ending. I piss off again 30 minutes after that crv story. Place, at Subang Jaya 24 hours McD. 'A very good and polite cashier' doin something that raised my blood to the top! (She put my curly fries just like she gets angry becoz of her husband’s dick was not erected at all!). And gave me a nonsense answered. Why can't you just say "Sorry"? Simple right? I was so angry that I put my money and go away. And nearly cry for all the bad things that happened to me in this great 36 hours!

But... thanks... Coz you make me feel better...

Oppsss... Still not finish. I miss something. Now...!!!

Tralala la la laaa laaa... (wanna dance like master chief?)



How perfect is your life?

Your Life is 85% Perfect

You truly have the perfect life. And you probably feel like the luckiest person in the world.
You have a great career, family, and personal life. You have it going on!






Bad Day - Fuel

Had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
She left a note and said, "I'm sorry I
had a bad day again"

She spilled her coffee, broke her shoelace
Smeared the lipstick on her face
Slammed the door and said, "I'm sorry I
had a bad day again"

And she swears there's nothing wrong
I hear her playing that same old song
She puts me off and puts me on

And had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
Left a note and said, "I'm sorry I
had a bad day again"

No...

And she swears there's nothing wrong
I hear her playing that same old song
She puts me off and puts me on

Oh and had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
She left a note and said, "I'm sorry I
had a bad day...again"

She left a note and said, "I'm sorry I
had a bad day..."

Ahh...ah ah...ahh...ah ah...alright
Oooh...ooh ooh
Ohhh...oh ohh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Between Reality and Fantasy...