Wednesday, November 29, 2006

PS3 vs Xbox 360? What cell?

Who cares? I don't really care. But if i want to buy either one of these consoles. I'll pick 360. I don't really into RPG. More to racing or fps. And I really like xboxlive. And i don't think i need that bluray of cell thingy.

Just incase if everyone wondered. How can xbox survive in a middle of ps3 full impact? Here's one of the anwers. Briliant advert! Hahahahaha... Good job... (features highlighted)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No... I'm not a fanboy of xbox 360. I even don't have xbox 360. Only got old xbox. Yup2... I will get it one day... Ps3? How about until it reach - USD 129? Then I'll buy it!

Nice comparisions!
What the cell is goin on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Between Reality and Fantasy...