Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ask yourself

-About You-
You're?
Call me bzz. But if you please, you can call me Brad Pitt or Cristiano Ronaldo. :)

Sex?
I do really love hot sex. But not in public.... Oh you mean that sex? Male... (Damn yuh!)

Where do you live?
Above other people's houses

How was your daily life lately?
Not really great not really bad. But last nite I watched Armageddon till 3 am. Cry a bit when it came to the last part. That part when Harry died. Really sad!

Do you think you're handsome or beautiful?
When I don't look at a mirror, i think I'm handsome. But when i look at that mirror. That mirror always tell me that I'm not handsome. Oh, i don't really like when people call me 'handsome boy'.

-Internet Survey-
Where are you right now?
Office. Create and answer this entry.

You use Internet from...?
Most of the time from my office. But it will be depend on my need.

What kind of information you really want to find in Internet?
Anything except spam.

Do you write a blog?
Yup! I have err... 5 blogs. But only 2 were really active.


-Work and Job-
How's your work right now?
Borrrrringgg.... Being paid to surf Internet lately.

Are you busy?
What busy? Ouhh... Sometimes... You can busying myself when i wrote my blog.

What company do you work?
Banking and Finance. But I do have my own company. So which one i do really
work. Hmm... I think with this bank. Why? Because I have free Internet connection here!

Do you think your company takes care of you?
Yup. Thank you guys. You're so kind to let me update my blog...

What do really want to have at your office?
I really wish that I could use P2P and torrent at my pc. And have a dvd burner in my pc and higher cubicle so people can’t see what I am doing.


-Relationships-
Status?
Status pending. To be determine later

How many girl(s)/boy(s) do you dated in your life?
I don't date boys. Girls... Which one? Err... let me count first okay? Can’t really remember

Do you love them?
A few yes... But on certain circumstances... I only love them as my scandals...

Do you think you're a romantic person?
Nope... Do you think so? Maybe not in the way people always do.

Do you trust them?
Yeah. Why not?

What do you really like about them. Give one reason.
I love them for who they are. I don’t have a reason. If I only like their physical attractiveness, maybe one day they’ll fade away. So do my love too... Do you think so?

If you have an intimate fantasy with them now... What it would be?
Them or her? Make out on that new horse riding like chair. Can't remember who make it. No sweat maa...

What was your funniest moment while you're out on dating?
I nearly felt slept inside my car boot when we entered her hostel. Outsider can't enter after 12pm. so the best way is I'm hiding inside my car boot. So that pakgad can’t see me...

What was your most embarrassing moment while you're out on dating?
2 times entered wrong cinema hall. I never trust myself to hold tickets anymore. Hahahaha...

If you have a chance, would you like to have two GF/BF at one time?
I like that idea. Kinda fun. The only thing is. But what if she also does that to me too? Hmm.. Sure I don't what to share right? So... change my answer... Don't really like...

Will you loyal to your partner even though your partner is not loyal to you?
Depend... loyalty is something you can't see. And sometimes, you can't judge their loyalty the same way you judge other people. Oh, depend on the person too...

Will you give them a chance if they are not loyal to you?
Depend. If they not 'taubat'. and keep broken all those promises... Then no chance la... Oh ya... I don't really like people who say "I love you for all of my life. Only you" to us... but behind us... they say the same thing to others. Can you trust this people? Change partnet like Gaban change their clothes.

What would you say if your partner wants go away?
I love you... And please take care of yourself. I hope we'll be together again someday. Sing a song from Gwen... Cool...


-Fantasy-
If I give you 1 Million dollar, What would you like to buy?
A house with a big and fully furnish kitchen. So I can cook, play, watch TV, write, sleep, wash, jog or even have sex in that kitchen! But i do really want a full stock of great ingredients in my kitchen!

Your dream job?
Can I have that big red outside underware? I want to be Superman! Because I can kiss people while flying. Oh yes, stamina is not in my dictonary!

If your father inherits you 10 big bungalows, what will you do?
I will rent 5 of them. 3 I will sell and use it for business or other higher payout dividen. And last 2 I will sell and give the money for charity under my late father's name.

You have one chance to do whatever you want to do. What will you do?
I want to sing a song and dedicate that to my love one at Akademi Fantasia Final. And all people know who she is.

1st baby, boy or girl?
I want a boy. But, really wish if I can have both! Twin or triplet if can!

The most romantic thing you want to do?
To cook for my wife while having our vacation in a remote island. And serve it before the sun goes down. After i want to massage her back and tell her how much i love her.

A plastic surgery doctor offers you a free makeover. Who would you like to be?
Although I'm not handsome. I still want to be Me... Only, just call me Brad pitt ok?

If you're married. And you're given a chance to go anywhere. Where it would be?
And what would you do?
I want to go to inside an ice hotel. Woaahhh... So beautiful. And so cold. When you get so cold. You need and exercise. Ouh yess... when 2 body put together. You'll create a better 'tempreture'.

If you have a chance to married with a star, who it would be?
Keira Knightly? Errr can aaaa? (Did i spell it right?). But after she wear that tudunglah.

If you have a time travel machine. What date do you want to go back?
2000. But with today's memories

If you have one chance to have something from Doraemon's pocket, what it would be?
Another pocket will be great. If not, I think I want a machine who can make me move faster than light. So that people can't see what I'm doing. "Zusss... Boss... Finish!"... "Waa so fast ka?"

The biggest fantasy ever that you think you can get?
Every fantasy come true!


Created by bZz on 060906. 3.20pm. Questions Template? Copy below...

********************************************************************************************

-About You-
You're?
Sex?
Where do you live?
How was your daily life lately?
Do you think you're handsome or beautiful?

-Internet Survey-
Where are you right now?
You use internet from your home or office?
What kind of information you really want to find in internet?
Do you write a blog?

-Work and Job-
How's your work right now?
Are you busy?
What company do you work
Do you think your company take care of you?
What do you like to eat?
What do really want to do?


-Relationships-
Status?
How many girl(s)/boy(s) do you date in your life?
Do you love them?
Do you trust them?
What do you really like about them. Give one answer.
If you have an intimate fantasy with them now. What it would be?
What was your most funniest momment while you're out on dating?
What was your most embaressing momment while you're out on dating?
If you have a chance, would you like to have two GF/BF at one time?
Will you loyal to your partner eventhough your partner is not loyal to you?
What would you say if your partner go away?

-Fantasy-
If I give you 1 Million dollar. What would you like to buy?
Your dream job?
Do your
If your father inherate you 10 big bungalows, what will you do?
You have one chance to do whatever you want to do. What will you do?
1st baby, boy or girl?
The most romantic thing you want to do?
A plastic surgery doctor offer you a free makeover. Who would you like to be?
If you're married. And you're given a chance to go anywhere. Where it would be? What would you do?
If you have a chance to married a star, who it would be?
If you have a time travel machine. What date do you want to go back?
If you have one chance to have something from Doraemon's pocket, what it would be?
The biggest fantasy ever that you think you can get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Between Reality and Fantasy...