Thursday, August 10, 2006

Shit, it happened on the 10th minutes...

Remember a few days ago, there’s a player who said that it’s unfair to punish him who just played only for 10 minutes. And rumors and news fly around said that he want us to give him more time. Give him more chances to show how good he is. He need to warm-up first before he can play at the highest performance for the next 80 minutes... So... that player cannot be punished. You could read about this ’10 minutes’ things at dozens of blogs or forums.

Ok... I’m not good in English, but at least I try to write it in english today. Ok? Sorry for that... Tq to my teacher scold my English... :)

I’m not good football. But I do like to watch it. I want to enjoy all those memorable moments. All those EPL and Spanish Cup could make my heart beat go up and down. But for this ’10 minutes’ player... My heart always goes up, up and up to that player. And get shit out of it.

Yes, I believe, there are no football players in this world who can play that up to 100% in every game. Not even Ronaldinho. Ouhh... It’s ok if Ronaldinho can’t score anything for this 1st half. Give him more chances. I always said to myself like that. Maybe he can bring any lead point to Brazil on second half... But he’s a true football player. Who always WARM-UP before the game begins. And who always prepared before every game. He also give others chances to play if he think he’s not fit for that game.

But this 10 minutes player... Ohh god... This is why I should think that we need a new player......... Because he played so damned fucking boring. So damned fucking annoying. He wasted my time and money. My friend’s bets goes to drain. And... He score 3 goals... Yeah, OWN GOAL... Demmit! How on earth could we allow this player to continue our game? It’s the most important game, our future game.

But this ’10 minutes’ guy is not Ronaldinho or Ronaldo. What the hell he trying to show us? He’s not 100% player. Not even 50% player. As we know, most players must warm up before the games begin. But this guy... Not enough warm-up. Not having a good training... Hmm... If you think you are not good enough then give another player who are well prepared to play it first la. I want to watch in this game till end of my time. Watch it and have a pleasure. And most important thing, I don’t want to pay for nothing!

But... Whoaaa...
Who’s in charge on that game? Why there’s many water-boys, pom-pom girls, referees and stupid players, managers etc? Oh, god, could you please sent someone to change all those stupid players? We need a good game... Not stupid players.... Please...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Between Reality and Fantasy...